CAMPANULA GLOMERATA CAROLINE IS A WINNER

I went a bit mad this year and bought quite a few perennials for my garden borders at the back of my home, only to find I did not have room for them all. I will have room for them later in the year but for now many of them are stuck on the small bistro table that I have outside my kitchen door.  One of these plants is Campanula Glomerata Caroline which has been repotted in a pot where it can continue to grow unheeded. Below is a photo I took a couple of weeks ago. Sorry that it is not quite as sharp an image as it should have been. 

Campanula glomerata Caroline RHS AGM

Campanula 'Caroline' can tolerate all aspects, full sun or partial shade, has a spreading habit with low foliage and the flowers on 30cm tall stems - ideal for the front of borders. It is fully hardy, down to H7 (down to -20C).  

I think the perennials-in-waiting look rather nice on the bistro table. There are a few geraniums (not pelargoniums) including the award winning 'Rozanne' and Geranium sanguineum 'Album'.  

Perennials waiting for a permanent home


Followers